Influcencing without the clothes, makeup, skincare, coffee, and gym.
I’ve been raving about this series ever since I watched it…and yes, I did watch it in 1 day. This first season is only 8 episodes long so it’s not too bad. Midnight at Pera Palace is a turkish series on Netflix about a journalist with a writing assignment on Agatha Christie at the Pera […]
I’ve wanted to write about this topic for awhile now but wanted to save it for the perfect time. Thanksgiving week! I don’t doubt that there a lot of grateful people in the world. I know there are but I think with the climate of politics, social media, and consumerism that we live in, it […]
I’m a very anxious person. Especially in unfamiliar situations and large groups of people. When I was in college, I would do my grocery shopping at 7 AM on Saturday mornings to miss the crowds and craziness (but lets be honest, no one likes shopping in a college town). I also get anxiety driving sometimes. […]
Are you a writer?
- Overcoming Real Writer’s Block: Perfectionism, Originality, and Greatness
- What To Write About In Your Journal
- Tips for Character Writing and Development
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Keep a Journal
Are you looking for something new to watch?
- Why You Should Watch “Midnight At Pera Palace”(Turkish Netflix Series)
- Halloween Recommendations: My (Recent) Top Horror Films, TV, and Books
- Why You Should Watch (or Rewatch) “13 Going On 30”
- I Finally Watched Game Of Thrones: What We Can Learn
- Movies and TV That Will Make You a Better Person (August 2022 Watchlist)