It’s spooky season, ya’ll!
I love horror and Halloween so as you can imagine, this is such a fun time of the year for me. This year, I’mbacually going to Orlando Universal’s Horror Nights (and Disneyworld)! I can’t wait! In the meantime, here are some spooky Halloween recommendations (that I’ve loved recently) to fill my time (and yours, if you want).
- Night House (2020)
- The Emptyman (2020)
- Nope (2022)
- Incident In A Ghostland (2018)
- What We Do In The Shadows (2014)
- Black Phone (2022)
- Fear Street Trilogy (Part 1 – Part 3) (2021)
- The Haunting of Hill House (Netflix)
- The Haunting of Bly Manor (Netflix)
- What We Do In The Shadows (Hulu)
- Midnight Mass (Netflix)
(Thank goodness for Mike Flanagan)
- The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon
- Stolen Tongues by Felix Blackwell
- Come With Me by Ronald Malfi
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- The Shining by Stephen King (anything Stephen King really)
- 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill
- Anything Edgar Allen Poe and HP Lovecraft
Thanks for reading this quick list of recent, spooky recommendations. I have SO much horror things in my queue so maybe I will make a new list someday. Maybe, I will do an ALL-TIME horror list! It’s a litle early, but I hope everyone has an awesome and creepy Halloween! If you have any horror recommendations for me, PLEASE let me know!